From the campaign trail to facilitating international connections, etre’s depth of experience in government and political engagements can help pave the path for your project. Whether your business is expanding into emerging markets, or you’re starting a non-profit, we’ll help open doors, instigate conversations, and navigate tricky political waters. Explore the projects below to see how we’ve helped in the political arena.
GOVERNOR JOHN HICKENLOOPER
etre’s founder was part of the original team that helped catapult the then restaurateur to become Denver’s Mayor and then Colorado’s 2 term Governor. From campaigning to fundraising, etre helped secure John Hickenlooper’s political career.
BILL OWENS CAMPAIGN
Bill Owens served as the 40th Governor of Colorado from 1999 to 2007. Owens was re-elected in 2002 by the largest majority in Colorado history, after making transportation, education, and tax cuts the focus of his governorship. Owens won reelection in the 2002 governor's race by defeating the Democratic candidate, Boulder businessman Rollie Heath, 64%–32%—the greatest majority in Colorado history. Shortly before the election, Owens was proclaimed by National Review as "America's Best Governor" etre was part of the political fundraising and marketing campaigns that lead The Governor to his victories.
Colorado Office Of Economic Development
etre had a significant role at the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International trade and was responsible for bringing the headquarters for Arrow Electronics, NBH Banks and GE Solar to Colorado. Additionally, etre helped facilitate international trade shows in Mexico, Europe and Asia.
Building a Better Colorado
How we spend our money, how we elect our representative leadership, and how we create our laws and amend our constitutional rights are all important elements of making Colorado a unified state. In short, Building a Better Colorado doesn’t have the answers. But we know we can and must do better. This issue isn’t about picking a Democratic or Republican winner. It’s about having a government that works best for all of us. Building a Better Colorado is about Coloradans coming together to decide what kind of government we really want. It’s about working together to make the state that we all love a better place. etre is helping build community input and involvement.
YES ON 71
Amendment 71, known as Raise the Bar, proposed making it more difficult for constitutional amendments to reach the Colorado ballot by requiring that signatures be collected from 2 percent of all registered voters in each of Colorado’s 35 state senate districts, as opposed to an overall number. Additionally, amendments would no longer be approved by a simple majority; they’d have to notch 55 percent support to win passage. etre was instrumental in having this passed on the state wide November 2016 ballot. With a 57% victory, Yes on 71 and several others won due to etre’s participation. etre was able to secure endorsements and leadership through bi-partisan participation.